Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wikispaces for Teachers

The 2009 Appleseed Writing Project Conference is a buffet of writing opportunities this year. Our keynote speaker, Harvey Daniels, will be energizing the participants with techniques that educators, K-16 will be able to take back to their classrooms on Monday morning.
I am excited about teaching teachers how to create a wikispace for the classroom at Wikispaces for Teachers website during my session in the afternoon. Please click on this link http://inarteducators.wikispaces.com/Wikispaces+for+the+Classroom to view an example of how a wikispace can be used to create a resource list and agenda.
In addition to sharing several online resources, I will be leading the session in setting up your own wikispace. I hope you will all have a chance to comment here at the TechnoSeeds blog on the relevance of this session at the end of the class.
If you are interested in learning more about blogging, you might take a look at my Art, Writing, and Technology Blog to see the kind of things I have posted there.

No comments: